Application for the MSc Tropical and International Forestry
- Winter semester (course starts in October):
Non-EU citizens: 15th March
- Summer semester (course starts in April):
Non-EU citizens: 15th September (year before)
2. Applicants who successfully submit the online form and fulfil our general requirements need to send the following documents as certified and translated paper copies (hard copies) to the faculty as soon as possible. You will receive an e-mail explaining where to send the documents. Only complete applications with all hard copies will be considered:
- Curriculum vitae
Photo (passport size)
Certified copies of qualifications (BSc diploma & transcript in English or German, if necessary, as official translation) including information about the local grading system
Certificate of proficiency of English (TOEFL or IELTS)
The Institution TOEFL Code of the University of Göttingen is '4468' and the department code for the Faculty of Forest Sciences is '40'.
3. We will inform you about the results of the admission committee some weeks after the application deadline
- April/May for winter semester
- November/December for summer semester
4. After the selection committee has made its decision, all applicants will be informed.